Sine Education is one of the leading providers of English conversation courses, to government secondary (high) schools all over Thailand.
Since starting the programme in 2010, Sine Education has grown from having 13 teachers in just 3 schools, to 168 teachers in 39 schools (in the 2017/2018 academic year). In the next academic year we will have over 200 positions. Currently, our partner schools are situated in Bangkok, Central, and North-east Thailand.
Our specially designed courses (developed specifically for large classes), delivered by our Sine trained teachers, aim to make learning as fun and as rewarding as possible.
We have vacancies in and around Bangkok, and are currently recruiting new teachers to start in May 2019.
Salary & Benefits
Sine Education offers our teachers:
– 10 month Contracts from 6 May 2019 to 6th March 2020
– Starting salary of 33,000 baht per month (with an additional 2,000 baht per month allowance in Bangkok)
– Minimum 2 weeks paid holiday in October
– Paid Thai public holidays
– End of contract bonus
– Other incentives – photo and blog-writing competitions, teacher referral fee, paid out sick days (if not taken)
– Health insurance with aetna (including 2 days paid Sick leave per term)
– Work permit (on receipt of a clean non-immigant B visa)
– Paid training in how to deliver the Sine programme
– Airport pick-up for new arrivals
– Help finding accommodation
– Transport to school the first time
– An excellent support network
Possible candidates must:
– Be a native English speaker from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA) or possibly South Africa
– Have a bachelor degree from an accredited university
– Be 58 years old or less